Welcome! Come Explore With Us The Relationship Journey
Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Members of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapists, Advanced Clinicians
- Certified Imago Workshop Presenters
- Past Co-Presidents for the Association of Imago Therapists
- Past President of the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Announcing San Antonio Retreat
Dr. David and Dr. Margie McKeon will present a one day retreat in San Antonio on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
PROGRAM: “THE MIRACLE AND MAGIC OF RELATIONSHIP; MAKING LOVE MATTER”
WHEN: Saturday, April 21, 2018
St. Francis of Assisi, San Antonio
4201 Zavala Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
This one-day retreat is an opportunity to deepen relationship skills. It will be held in Henke Hall from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm. Childcare is available on a very limited basis, so those interested are encouraged to register as soon as possible. The cost of the retreat is $35.00 per couple and includes lunch and childcare if needed. Please pack lunch and snacks for children.
You can register online at :
Click here to order from Amazon today.
If you want to be inspired, or want to have your spirit lifted, or want to learn to love yourself more deeply, then this little book filled with beautiful graphics and thought provoking quotes is for you. Readers immediately think of a friend or family member they would like to share it with.
It provokes comments like:
- “This is a treasure.”
- “This book will bring enormous pleasure to many.”
- “It started my day in the most wonderful way.
- ”I think the world needs this book.”
21-Day Meditations for Couples
These meditations average about ten minutes and draw on both eastern and western spirituality. Each meditation contains an inspirational message, a centering thought for the day, a sacred word or words for reflection and six minutes of meditative music.
Intesives are Available
What are Intensives? Intensives are 3 hr counseling sessions that provide time for in-depth work that enables profound changes in a relationship to take place.
Who Can Benefit from Intensives?
- Couples who feel stuck and would like a quick break through.
- Couples who are doing well but desire new insights and new skills in order to take their relationship to a deeper level.
- Couples whose schedule would find a weekly session inconvenient and prefer a longer session.
- Prenuptial Preparation: Couples who are preparing for marriage to learn life skills for marriage.
- Couples who come from a long distance seeking help for their relationship.
Best thing I ever did in 34 years of marriage.Joe Betras